DELRAY BEACH, Fla. – Thad Pryor and Jim Perretty have begun a strategic expansion plan for Children of America, a subsidiary of World Wide Childcare Corp. (Pink Sheets: WWCC). They plan to grow the company from 20 childcare centers located throughout the northeast to a nationwide 75-unit chain in the next three years. Looking ahead further, the long-term goal is to open more than 330 centers in the northeast, the Mid-Atlantic states and Midwest.
“This is just the beginning of continued growth for Children of America Education Childcare Centers,” said Thad Pryor, president and CEO of Children of America. “It is our goal to raise the bar for childcare in America by offering our award-winning centers in all relevant markets.”
According to Pryor, Children of America early childhood educational curriculums are designed to promote:
• Sensory and motor ability development for infants;
• Eye-hand coordination and socialization skills for toddlers;
• Self-help skills, physical coordination, artistic expression and understanding of colors, shapes, language and letters for preschoolers;
• Supervised fun and homework assistance before and after school for students; and
• Fun-filled learning adventures throughout the summer months at Camp WOW.
“Our childcare locations are fast becoming favorites among parents in areas in which we open,” said Jim Perretty, Children of America vice president and COO. “We take great pride in offering state of the art childcare solutions that foster strong personal development within children.”
About Children of America
Led by Thad Pryor and Jim Perretty, Florida-based Children of America is a leading provider of high-quality education childcare centers and after-school programs with 23 centers in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia and more than 500 employees. For more information about Children of America, visit http://ChildrenOfAmerica.com.
(954) 776-1999, ext. 240