Enjoy the Flavors of Fall at TooJay’s
~New Harvest Grain Bowls, popular pumpkin flavored desserts and game day catering celebrate the season~
Just in time for fall, TooJay’s is offering three great ways to celebrate the season. The restaurant, known throughout Florida for its generous servings of homemade comfort foods, is introducing flavorful Harvest Grain Bowls and bringing back its popular pumpkin flavored desserts. And since autumn and football go hand-in-hand, TooJay’s catering menu of hand-crafted favorites is the perfect way to delight hungry game day fans.
Harvest Grain Bowls
New at TooJay’s this fall are the following Harvest Grain Bowls, all of which are served atop flavorful ancient grains and kale along with fresh, steamed broccoli:
- Herb Crusted Salmon, roasted with fresh basil and thyme topped with mango salsa for $14.49;
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions, seared filet with caramelized onions with a mushroom demi-glace sauce and topped with balsamic herbed tomatoes for $14.99;
- Grilled Chicken Bruschetta, marinated and topped with balsamic herbed tomatoes for $12.99;
- Roasted Vegetable, with Portobello mushrooms and roasted red peppers with a savory vegetarian broth for $11.49.
Pumpkin Flavored Desserts
Nothing heralds the start of autumn more than pumpkin flavored desserts. The following seasonal favorites are back by popular demand at TooJay’s famous bakery:
- Pumpkin Spice Cake, a delicious layer cake topped with maple vanilla bean butter cream and garnished with Heath Bar toffee bits for $21.99 per cake and $4.79 per slice;
- Pumpkin Cheesecake, rich, creamy and featuring a fresh pumpkin flavor, a hint of fall spices and a graham cracker crust for $21.99 per small cheesecake, $29.99 per large cheesecake and $4.79 per slice;
- Pumpkin Rugalach, buttery dough with pumpkin filling, walnuts and spices for $2.49 for three rugalach. Also available for purchase by the pound.
Game Day Catering
Enjoy cheering for your favorite team with family and friends and let TooJay’s prepare the food. Call in advance and order the perfect quantities of everything from TooJay’s extensive catering menu. Crowd pleasers include piled-high sandwiches platters with sliced-to-order meats, gourmet hors d’oeuvres, roasted chicken and side dishes. For dessert, choose from a complete selection of TooJay’s famous cakes, rugalach and mini black and white cookies.
Founded in 1981, TooJay’s has grown to almost 30 restaurants throughout Florida and currently serves guests in Palm Beach and Broward counties, the Treasure Coast, the West Coast of Florida, the Orlando area, the Villages, the Space Coast and Polk County.
For more information, visit www.TooJays.com. For more information about the TooJay’s, visit TooJays.com. Follow TooJay’s at twitter.com/therealTooJays or visit the Facebook fan page, which has nearly 59 thousand fans, and become a fan at facebook.com/TooJaysDeli.