Leadership Broward Names New Board Chair
Matt Korshoff, Senior Vice President at CenterState Bank, has been named chair of the Leadership Broward Board of Directors.
Korshoff, a Leadership Broward Class XXVIII graduate, has served in various board leadership positions previously, including Vice President of Alumni, Vice President of Outreach, Treasurer and Chair-Elect. Korshoff will lead Leadership Broward’s strong executive committee of:
- Shelly Bradshaw, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Past Chair
- Jeffrey Fauer, Tripp Scott, P.A, Chair-Elect
- Jamie Wasserman, Shutts & Bowen LLP, General Counsel
- Israel Gomez, Keefe McCullough CPAs, Treasurer
- Nancy Tanner, State Attorney’s Office, Secretary
- Kim Vassar, Arc Broward, VP Programs
- Jessica Rodriguez, South Florida PBS, VP Events
- Gregg Goldstein, OMG National, VP Engagement / LB Class XXXIX Program Chair
- Ellice Martinez, Broward College, VP Outreach
Serving on the Leadership Broward board of directors are: Patricia Batista, AbbVie; Anthony Coppola, Key Electric, Inc; Whitney Dutton, Dutton Real Estate Services; Jamie Edgemon, Civic Volunteer; Kelly Eppy, Covelli Enterprises; Kate Goldman, Baptist Health of South Florida; Brandon Hensler, Nova Southeastern University; Jeffrey Hirsch, Greenberg Traurig, PA; Todd Holt, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance; Chris Lagerbloom, City of Fort Lauderdale; Kelly Lane, Memorial Healthcare System; Michael Lessne, Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel, LLP; Joshua Levenson, Holland & Knight LLP; Katy Meagher, Neighbors 4 Neighbors; Christine Molloy, Accenture’s Resources Operating Group; Maria Pierson, Pierson Grant Public Relations; Haroula Protopapadakis, Memorial Regional Hospital; Mary Lou Ruderman, Ruderman and Company, CPAs; Christopher Sajdera, Sajdera Kim, PLLC; Cindy Schutt, Cindy Schutt PR; Ben Sorensen, Optimum Associates; Julie Spadavecchia, Bank of America; Katie Torres, Cato Insurance Group; Kirsten Uebrig, BBX Capital Corporation; and John Walsh, Walsh Financial Consultants.