For a traditional and stress-free Thanksgiving celebration, TooJay’s is offering an extensive, made-to-order Thanksgiving catering menu of delicious holiday favorites perfect for home or office events.
Guests can select the turkey size that best fits their needs and choose a complete dinner or à la carte option of the perfect quantities. Orders must be placed by Monday, November 21.
TooJay’s famous oven-roasted whole turkeys come in three sizes: small serving 8 people; medium serving 12; and large serving 20. All prices are per person. The following seasonal favorites are back by popular demand:
- Turkey Dinner Feast (carved), includes your choice of mashed potatoes or yams, cranberry sauce, cornbread stuffing and giblet gravy. Small $11 pp; medium $10.50 pp; large $10 pp.
- Turkey Dinner Feast (carved off the frame), includes your choice of mashed potatoes or yams, cranberry sauce, cornbread stuffing and giblet gravy. Small $12 pp; medium $11.50 pp; large $11 pp.
- Turkey Carved (no sides). Small $7.50 pp; medium $7 pp; large $6.50 pp.
- Turkey carved off the frame (no sides). Small $8.50 pp; medium $8 pp; large $7.50 pp.
- Turkey Un-Carved (no sides). Small $7 pp; medium $6.50 pp; large is $6 pp.
- Hickory Smoked, Honey Glazed Spiral-cut Ham (7-9 lbs) for $40.
Complete your Thanksgiving feast with the following delicious, traditional side dishes ordered by the pound Thanksgiving feast:
- Glazed Carrots – $4.29;
- Giblet Gravy – $2.59;
- Green Beans Almondine – $4.29;
- Yams – $4.29;
- Mashed Potatoes – $4.29;
- Cornbread Stuffing – $3.29.
Freshly Baked Desserts
Complete your meal with one of the following home-made desserts from TooJay’s famous bakery:
- Pumpkin Pie – $10.99;
- Dutch Apple Pie – $11.99;
- Pecan Pie – $12.99;
- Key Lime Pie – $16.99;
- Pumpkin Spice Cake – $21.99;
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – $21.99 small; $29.99 large.
From start to finish, catering your Thanksgiving from TooJay’s is the best way to enjoy a delicious feast and spend precious time with your friends and family.
Founded in 1981, TooJay’s has grown to 28 restaurants throughout Florida and currently serves guests in Palm Beach and Broward counties, the Treasure Coast, the West Coast of Florida, the Orlando area, the Villages, the Space Coast and Polk County.
For more information about TooJay’s, visit TooJays.com. Follow TooJay’s at twitter.com/therealTooJays and instagram.com/toojaysdeli or visit the Facebook fan page, which has over 60 thousand fans, and become a fan at facebook.com/TooJaysDeli.