Local Law Firm Hosts Fourth Annual Series of Free Seminars
SOUTH FLORIDA – Leading South Florida community association law firm Kaye & Bender P.L. announces its fourth annual series of free seminars in Broward and Palm Beach counties. During the seminars, Kaye & Bender attorneys will introduce, review and explain the new changes to the laws recently passed by the state legislature.
“House Bill 1195, which in some aspects is viewed as a ‘glitch’ or correction bill, became effective July 1, 2011, and addresses many of the confusing or inconsistent legislation passed in recent years affecting condominium, cooperative and homeowner associations,” said Robert Kaye, Managing Member of Kaye & Bender. “The purpose of these seminars is to make the effort to provide to the public as much clarity as possible in the changes in the law, as well as answer any questions community leaders have about the recent legislation, issues in their communities and general hot topics.”
The seminar series is as follows:
- Wed., Oct. 12 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Nob Hill Clubhouse, 10200 Sunset Strip, Sunrise;
- Tues., Nov. 8 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: Emma Lou Olson Civic Center, 1801 NE Sixth St., Pompano Beach;
- Wed., Dec. 7 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: ArtServe, 1350 East Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale;
- Wed., Jan. 11, 2012 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Hallandale Beach Cultural Community Center, 410 SE Third St., Hallandale;
- Wed., Feb. 8, 2012 from 7:15 to 9:16 p.m.: Cypress Park Hall, 1300 Coral Springs Dr., Coral Springs;
- Tues., Feb. 21, 2012 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Bonaventure Town Center Club, 16690 Saddle Club Rd., Weston; and
- Wed., Mar. 14 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.: South County Civic Center, 16700 Jog Road, Delray Beach.
Interested attendees should RSVP and specify which seminar to KayeBenderSeminar@piersongrant.com or call 954-776-1999, ext. 230.
Kaye & Bender is a full-service commercial law firm concentrating on the representation of community associations since 1991. The Firm provides legal services to more than 800 associations throughout Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Monroe counties. The firm is ranked ninth in South Florida and 62nd in the South among “Top 300 Small Businesses” by Business Leader magazine. For more information, visit www.KayeBenderLaw.com.