Morton’s The Steakhouse Kicks Off Super Specials For The Big Game
SOUTH FLORIDA (Jan. 15, 2010) – Morton’s The Steakhouse invites you to cheer for your favorite team during the Sunday, Feb. 7 big game at its seven South Florida locations. Guests are invited to take their game experience to the next level in a luxurious Morton’s location and enjoy spectacular food and drink specials.
Morton’s game day promotions include:
• Specialty team drinks.
• Power Hour-priced drinks.
• Bar Bite menu with $5 offerings throughout the game.
• The big game will be broadcast on LCD screens in Bar 12•21 and on a nine-foot drop down screen in each restaurant’s comfortable private rooms.
• Fans planning to celebrate at participating South Florida restaurants are invited to register their email addresses at http://www.mortons.com/biggame to enter to win Bar Bites for 10 people.
• For the dedicated couch fan, Morton’s is offering “To-Go” and call ahead catering options for at-home celebrations. Catering menus feature Morton’s signature items beautifully served on party trays with all the necessary instructions for serving and include prime mini cheeseburgers, miniature crab cakes, shrimp and lobster cocktail, salads, lamb chops, desserts and much more.
Morton’s The Steakhouse’s South Florida locations are:
– Boca Raton
5050 Town Center Circle
– Fort Lauderdale
500 East Broward Boulevard
– West Palm Beach
777 South Flagler Drive
– Coral Gables
2333 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
1200 Brickell Avenue
– Miami Beach
4041 Collins Avenue
The following location will be offering the Bar Bites menu, but not the Power Hour drink specials.
– North Miami Beach
17399 Biscayne Blvd.
For more information on extended hours on Feb. 7, private room reservations or dining room reservations for these locations, please visit http://www.mortons.com.
Morton’s Restaurant Group, Inc. is the world’s largest operator of company-owned upscale steakhouses. Morton’s steakhouses have remained true to its founders’ original vision of combining generous portions of high quality food prepared to exacting standards with exceptional service in an enjoyable dining environment.
The Company owns and operates 76 Morton’s steakhouses located in 64 cities in 27 states, and in Puerto Rico and five international locations (Toronto, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, and Mexico City), as well as one Italian restaurant.