NAIOP South Florida Announces Officers of the 2020 Board of Directors
NAIOP South Florida, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, has announced the following officers for its 2020 Board of Directors:
- President: Duke Realty Vice President of Leasing and Development Stephanie Rodriguez
- President-Elect: Marcus & Millichap First Vice President and District Manager Ryan Nee
- Secretary: Legacy Bank of Florida Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending Patricia Bedley
- Treasurer: Procacci Development Corporation Chief Financial Officer Alex Gulick
“As president, my goal is to further engagement and interest in NAIOP among the individual markets and localities that comprise the unique commercial real estate industry of South Florida,” Rodriguez said. “NAIOP is an organization that thrives through its members’ collaboration and participation. I look forward to facilitating such relationships and have no doubt that they will enhance personal, professional and economic development throughout our chapter.”
Executive committee members are: Ciminelli Real Estate Services of Florida Managing Director Marty Busekrus; Kyle Jones; Gunster shareholder and attorney Heidi Davis-Knapik; Bridge Development Partners Vice President Brian Latta; Avison Young Principal Greg Martin; and Miller Construction Company Senior Vice President Traci Miller. Darcie Lunsford of Butters Realty & Management is immediate past president.
“With the caliber of our 2020 board leadership, we’re expecting a truly phenomenal year,” said NAIOP South Florida Executive Director Jules R. Morgan. “We’re eager to hit the ground running with exceptional programming, new networking opportunities and a revitalized focus on membership engagement encompassing the totality of the South Florida commercial real estate community.”
2020 Board of Directors members are:
- Berger Commercial Realty President and CEO Lloyd Berger;
- Foundry Commercial Vice President David Blount;
- Brody & Associates Managing Shareholder Evan Brody;
- Risk Strategies Company Senior Vice President Dan Cioci;
- Grover Corlew Principal and NAIOP Corporate board member Mark Corlew;
- FirstPointe Advisors Managing Partner Brian DePotter;
- Marcus & Millichap First Vice President and NAIOP Palm Beach Bus Tour Chair Todd Everett;
- Genet Property Group President Ben Genet;
- Prologis Vice President Jonathan Guffey;
- Parkway Real Estate Services Principal John Guitar;
- City National Bank Managing Senior Vice President Susan Imbrigiotta;
- GFA International President Fred Kaub;
- Colliers International South Florida Vice Chairman of Institutional Investor Services Ken Krasnow;
- Stiles President Paul Marko;
- Sunbeam Properties & Development Leasing Associate and NAIOP Broward Bus Tour Chair Lauren Pace;
- CBRE First Vice President and NAIOP Miami-Dade Bus Tour Chair Michael Silver;
- Tower Commercial Real Estate Senior Managing Director Stephen Smith;
- Current Builders President Michael Taylor; and
- Cushman & Wakefield Executive Director Christopher Thomson.
The 2020 Board of Directors also includes an active Emeritus Board, which consists of: Stiles Corporation Vice Chairman Doug Eagon; Colliers International Executive Vice President John Geisen; Alice Lucia-Jackson, former senior vice president for JLL; Miller Construction Company President Harley W. Miller; Liberty Property Trust Vice President Andy Petry; Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson Shareholder George A. Pincus; Akerman LLP Real Estate Practice Group Chair Eric D. Rapkin; Avison Young Managing Director Pike Rowley; Sharpe Project Developments, Inc. President Orlando Sharpe; Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC Shareholder Adele Stone; and Avison Young Senior Vice President Eric Swanson.
For more information about NAIOP South Florida, visit naiopsfl.org.
About NAIOP South Florida:
NAIOP South Florida is the largest chapter of NAIOP in the state. With more than 350 members representing constituents in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie counties, the chapter is the leading commercial real estate development organization in the region. NAIOP supports commercial real estate professionals with advocacy, education and business opportunities and connects its members through a powerful North American network. For more information, visit naiopsfl.org.
NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 19,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit naiop.org.