~Winners will be recognized March 16 at The Ritz Carlton, Fort Lauderdale~
NAIOP South Florida, a Commercial Real Estate Development Organization, has announced the finalists for its Awards of Excellence, which will take place on Thursday, March 16 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at The Ritz Carlton, located at 1 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale.
The Awards of Excellence recognize individuals and organizations whose achievements have contributed to the local commercial real estate industry, benefitted the regional business environment and facilitated economic growth.
“It was a tough job for our esteemed group of judges to determine the finalists, all of whom deserve to win,” said NAIOP Executive Director Jules R. Morgan. “We are looking forward to this year’s Great Gatsby-themed event, which will spotlight the achievements of our winners and celebrate NAIOP South Florida’s 40th anniversary with the flair of the Roaring 20s.”
Award categories and finalists include:
Industrial Lease Transaction of the Year
- Flagler Station, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
- Graybar at Port 95 Business Center, Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE
- Neutralogistics Expansion, Blanca Commercial Real Estate
- Princess Cruises at Prologis Port 95 Commerce Park, CBRE, Inc.
Industrial Sale of the Year Over $50 Million
- South Florida Logistics Center, CBRE Group, Inc.
Industrial Sale of the Year Under $50 Million
- Palm Beach Small Bay Industrial Portfolio, Cushman & Wakefield & CBRE
- Prologis South Florida Portfolio, HFF
- Prologis 26.2-Acre Land Sale, Cushman & Wakefield
Industrial Broker of the Year
- Team of T. O’Loughlin and L. Genet, CBRE, Inc.
- Team of C. Metzger, R. Etner, C. Thomson and M. McAllister, Cushman & Wakefield
- Rodriguez, Duke Realty
Office Lease Transaction of the Year
- Boca Raton Innovation Campus (BRIC), Butters Realty & Management
- Dell Corporation Comcast, CBRE, Inc. and Colliers International South Florida
- Health Care District of Palm Beach County at Flagler Waterview, NAI/Merin Hunter Codman, Inc.
- General Services Administration at SunTrust International, Tower Commercial Real Estate
Office Sale of the Year Over $50 Million
- 110 Tower, Cushman & Wakefield
- Southeast Financial Center, HFF
- Esperanté Corporate Center, CBRE Group, Inc.
Office Sale of the Year Under $50 Million
- 200 Southeast First Building, Marcus & Millichap
- Stemtech Square, Grover Corlew
- Northpoint Corporate Center, Marcus & Millichap
Office Broker of the Year – Investment Sales
- Team of C. Lee, J. Lobon, A. Julian, A. Chilgren, M. Minaya, J. Chick and T. Ploshnick of CBRE
- Team of S. O’Donnell, D. Montazemi, J. Hochman, M. Alcivar, G. Miller, S. Okon, J. Crowley and H. Peckhaus of Cushman & Wakefield
- Mandel of Marcus & Millichap
Office Broker of the Year – Leasing
- Team of G. Martin, J. Cope and P. Moore of Avison Young
- Team of T. Blanca, D. Linares, J. Ruiz, A. del Corral and F. Eternod of Blanca Commercial Real Estate
- Team of J. Blunk, L. Oswald and C. Glaria of Tower Commercial Real Estate
Renovation/Rehab Project of the Year
- Fountain Square, NAI/Merin Hunter Codman
- Plantation Pointe Redevelopment, Torburn Partners
- The Courtyard at Broken Sound, Butters Realty & Management
Creative Deal Maker of the Year
- Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six Resort & Marina, CBRE Group, Inc.
- Plantation Pointe Drainage Reconfiguration, Torburn Partners
- Raymond James Coral Gables, Cushman & Wakefield
Project of the Year
- Centergate at Gratigny II, Gibson Development Partners (recently merged with Foundry Commercial)
- Hillsboro Technology Center, Bristol Group & Butters
- Turnpike Crossing, Duke Realty
Developer of the Year
- Bridge Development Partners
- Liberty Property Trust
- Torburn Partners
Game Changer of the Year
- Brickell City Center, Swire Properties
The winner of the Member of the Year award will be announced during the ceremony.
The recipient of the 2017 Lifetime Achievement Award is Alice Lucia Jackson, who recently retired from JLL as senior vice president. Her contributions to the South Florida real estate community and NAIOP merit the same recognition awarded to Edward Ansin, Armando Codina, Doug Eagon, Terry Stiles and others.
Tickets are $150 for NAIOP members and $175 for non-members. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. To register to attend, please visit https://goo.gl/EAJb9E. For more information, visit www.naiopsfl.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-990-5116.
NAIOP is a commercial real estate development organization. It provides strong advocacy, education and business networking opportunities and connects its members through a powerful North American network.