NAIOP South Florida Announces Officers of the 2019 Board of Directors
NAIOP South Florida, a Commercial Real Estate Development Organization, has announced the following officers and executive committee for its 2019 Board of Directors:
President: Butters Realty & Management Executive Vice President and Director of Office Leasing Darcie Lunsford
- President-Elect: Duke Realty Vice President Stephanie Rodriguez
- Secretary: Legacy Bank of Florida Senior Vice President of Commercial Lending Patricia Bedley
- Treasurer: Raymond James Financial Advisor Marc Kopelman
“It is an honor to serve the commercial real estate industry in the esteemed capacity of NAIOP South Florida president,” Lunsford said. “My mission will be to foster our region’s collegial and highly professional commercial real estate environment, where relationships lead to deals among members and sharing of best practices in the development, leasing and sale of commercial assets. Additionally, I aim to raise broad public awareness about the vital economic importance of Florida’s $19.3 billion commercial real estate sector, which puts more than 155,000 Floridians to work every day.”
Executive committee members are City National Bank Managing Senior Vice President Susan Imbrigiotta; Stiles Portfolio Manager Kyle Jones; Bridge Development Partners Vice President Brian Latta; Avison Young Principal Greg Martin; Miller Construction Company Senior Vice President Traci Miller; and Marcus & Millichap Vice President and Regional Manager Ryan Nee. Heidi Davis-Knapik of Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A. is immediate past-president.
“We are thrilled to dive into 2019 with such incredible board leadership,” said NAIOP South Florida Executive Director Jules R. Morgan. “We look forward to further enhancing our programming and revitalizing our advocacy efforts, providing our membership and the overall commercial real estate industry with valuable networking and business opportunities as well as important public policy.”
2019 Board of Directors members are:
- Berger Commercial Realty President and CEO Lloyd Berger;
- Brody & Associates Managing Shareholder Evan Brody;
- Ciminelli Real Estate Services of Florida Managing Director Marty Busekrus;
- Risk Strategies Company Senior Vice President Dan Cioci;
- Grover Corlew Principal Mark Corlew, who will also serve on the 2019 NAIOP National Board of Directors;
- FirstPointe Advisors Managing Partner Brian DePotter;
- Marcus & Millichap First Vice President Todd Everett;
- Genet Property Group President Ben Genet;
- Blanca Commercial Real Estate Managing Director and Vice Chairman John Guitar;
- Procacci Development Corporation CFO Alex Gulick;
- Workspace Property Trust Director of Leasing Jonathan Guffey;
- GFA International President Fred Kaub;
- Colliers International South Florida Executive Managing Director Ken Krasnow;
- Stiles President Paul Marko;
- Sunbeam Properties & Development Leasing Associate Lauren Pace;
- CBRE First Vice President Michael Silver;
- Tower Commercial Real Estate Senior Managing Director Stephen Smith;
- Current Builders President Michael Taylor; and
- Cushman & Wakefield Executive Director Christopher Thomson.
The 2019 Board of Directors also includes an active Emeritus Board, which consists of: Stiles Corporation Vice Chairman Doug Eagon; Colliers International Executive Vice President John Geisen; Alice Lucia-Jackson, who recently retired from JLL as senior vice president; Miller Construction Company President Harley W. Miller; Liberty Property Trust Vice President Andy Petry; Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson Shareholder George A. Pincus; Akerman LPP Managing Partner Eric D. Rapkin; Avison Young Principal and Managing Director Pike Rowley; Sharpe Project Developments, Inc. President Orlando Sharpe; Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC Shareholder Adele Stone; and Avison Young Senior Vice President Eric Swanson.
For more information about NAIOP South Florida, visit naiopsfl.org.
About NAIOP South Florida:
NAIOP South Florida is the largest chapter of NAIOP in the state. With more than 350 members representing constituents in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie counties, the chapter is the leading commercial real estate development organization in the region. NAIOP supports commercial real estate professionals with advocacy, education and business opportunities and connects its members through a powerful North American network. For more information, visit naiopsfl.org.
NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. NAIOP comprises 19,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit naiop.org.