Thema Optical Introduces its GLAMOUR Collection in Honor of Women’s History Month
As March marks Women’s History Month, Thema Optical, the Miami-based manufacturer of bespoke eyewear, is honoring women with the launch of its GLAMOUR collection, six beautifully crafted designs celebrating all the different styles of women’s empowerment, from confidence and courage to intelligence, whimsy and elegance. Combining bold touches with timeless design at Thema’s state-of-the-art factory, the GLAMOUR collection goes beyond chic and celebrates women of every look and lifestyle.
The collection includes six styles:
- BellaDonna: Designed for both comfort and style with an ample, yet slim and feminine cat-eye, BellaDonna frames personify “beautiful lady” with a distinctly feline mystique.
- Duenna: A timeless style with a contemporary twist, Duenna frames are accented with golden details to appeal to women of all ages.
- Goddess: Combining bold and whimsical colors with a feminine cat-eye, this divine design suggests everlasting elegance and charm.
- Crown: A touch of glitter and youthful flair distinguish this traditional symbol of power and beauty as an eyewear design fit for a queen.
- Royal: With sleek metal temples and golden accessories, this regal design creates majestic look that any monarch would love.
- First Lady: First in sophistication and stature, with a thick yet sleek eye wire, this design is created with the leading woman in mind.
Giulia Valmassoi, CEO of Thema North America, is uniquely qualified to celebrate the achievement of women. As the daughter of Thema’s founder, she moved to the United States from Italy in 2013 to build the eyewear company’s North American sales and since then has grown Thema’s presence in the United States to more than 1,000 retailers nationwide with annual revenue of $2.5 million. Thema opened a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Miami in 2017, where it now manufactures three of Thema’s best-selling brands: iGreen Hi-Tech, O-Six and Giorgio Valmassoi 1971.
“We are thrilled to introduce the GLAMOUR Collection in celebration of Women’s History Month,” said Giulia Valmassoi, chief executive officer of Thema Optical North America. “As an ode to women, this collection ranges from sleek and modern designs to bold and feminine, providing something for everyone. By combining our VEA technology with traditional craftsmanship, Thema continues to lead in creating unique eyewear options for consumers.”
For more information about Thema Optical, visit thema-optical.com or call 786-803-8881.